3,000 square feet of equipment
Antonius Glass Studios is located in the mile-high city of Prescott, Arizona approximately 5 miles NW of downtown Prescott on 2 acres, backed by the Prescott National Forest. We are a full-service studio, with the capabilities to produce almost anything that is glass related. We do our own gallery work, commissions, and commissions for other clients. We also teach and/or host educational glass blowing classes and workshops.
- 300# Capacity, HUB design, freestanding pot furnace, natural gas, - Spruce Pine 87 batch w/Erbium
- Glory Holes - 1-12" dia. 1-20" dia. w/ foot operated, pneumatically controlled "V" doors with forward control gas/air valves. Both equipped with moveable heat shields
- 1 Pipe Warmer with 7 station Pipe Rotator
- 1 Kugie Box, 240VAC
- 2 Mini-marvers (steel)
- 3 Marvers: 1 steel 28X48" w/ attached threader, 1 marble 26x40", 1 marble 22x28"
- 2 Gaffers Benches
- Hand Torches (Tiger torch, Nortel Mid-Range, Mapp Gas
- 8 Stainless Powder/frit trays
- Powder Application Booth (ventilated) (movable)
- 3 Annealers, Digitry Controlled, (1- sm. Front loader, 1- lg. front/top loader, 1-lg. coffin style top loader)
- Garage (top and front door access, internally lite, 240VAC
- Toaster Kiln (for roll-ups, standard cane marver size) 240VAC
- Pipe Chiller w/ submersible pump
- 1 Incalmo kiln, 240VAC, on wheels
- Lap System, Silicon Carbide 24", Spherical Miracles, 18" diamond lap, basic engraving system
- Lg. Upright belt sander
- Sand casting Set-up w/ladles
- Lg. Photo Table w/ photo lights
- Full Lampworking Set-up w/ annealer
- Graphtec 24" plotter/cutter for sandblast resists (MAC)
- Sandblasting system, enclosed booth, pressure pot, and 14 CFM compressor. Silicon-Carbide grit
- Electroplating system, 40 gallon, w/ Copper Sulfate bath
- Misc. Optic Molds, pipes, punties and related hand tools
- Metal Working Area- Plasma, Mig, and Basic blacksmithing equipment
Hot Shop: Cost per 8 hour day
Small Glory Hole (12" dia. x 26" deep) $350.00
Large Glory Hole (20" dia. x 34" deep) $400.00
All Blow Slots must be paid for in advance.
Cancellations must be given at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled session.
Renters will be charged the full replacement cost of tools and equipment if they are used without approval or if they are misused, damaged or lost.
Begins when the glory hole(s), Annealers, etc are "fired up" and ends when the glory hole(s) are turned off.
One annealer is included in your glory hole rental.
Diamond grinding/polishing wheel, rough grit grinder, punty grinder/polisher, diamond saw, wet belt sander.
$20.00 per hour.
Other Equipment for Rent Cost Per Slot:
Propane/MAPP gas torch $2.50 Pick-up annealer or toaster. $10.00 per slot Cork paddles $20
Private Functions & Special Events:
Do you have a special occasion coming up? Antonius Studios is the perfect venue! We can accommodate parties of up to 50, and our helpful staff is equipped to help you make great memories. For details and information, contact us today!